Tuesday, May 14, 2019

PowerShell 7 coming soon

In the following post Steve Lee explaining why Powershell 7 and not 6.3.
https://devblogs.microsoft.com/powershell/the-next-release-of-powershell-powershell-7/

They will remove Core from the name... It makes sense if you check the .net Core Version 3.0, that would be used for PS 7, it should have all the underlying APIs and a high compatibility with Windows PowerShell 5.1. So you don´t have to struggle with compatibility issues, like in previous PS Core versions. Sounds like it would be the perfect mix from Windows PowerShell and PowerShell Core.

Microsoft said that PowerShell 7 should be available May 2019!

11 comments:

  1. It's awesome to visit this site and reading the views of all colleagues on the topic of this post, while I am also keen of
    getting know-how.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good info. Lucky me I ran across your website by chance (stumbleupon).
    I have book-marked it for later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read so many content on the topic of the blogger lovers however this paragraph is truly a pleasant paragraph, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is great, let alone the content!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't resist commenting. Very well written!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Highly energetic article, I loved that a lot.
    Will there be a part 2?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something which helped me.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, just wanted to tell you, I liked this article.
    It was helpful. Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the admin of this web page is in fact working hard for his web
    site, for the reason that here every stuff is quality
    based stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  10. whoah this blog is wonderful i like reading your posts. Keep up the great work!
    You realize, lots of persons are searching around for this information, you could help them greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Technically, a payday mortgage is a secured loan.

    ReplyDelete